Q. Where is the Kinsel System made?
A. The majority of components used in the Kinsel System are produced in our furniture shop located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Most of our lumber and metal components are sourced from businesses within a 50 mile radius of us.
Q. I have an idea of what I am looking for but I need help with the design. Do you offer design help?
A. Yes. Our staff is happy to assist you in designing a system which best suits your needs.
Q. How are you different from other furniture businesses?
A. We are not an importer or a distributor (retailer). We design and manufacture our own products. This gives us greater control over the finished product and allows us to offer a wide range of options to our customers.
Q. How long does it take to get an order?
A. Our lead times vary with the amount of work we have in-house. An average lead time is 6 – 8 weeks.
Q. Is the Kinsel System easy to set up?
A. Yes. We provide guides which aid in setting a system up. Our solid wood cabinets are heavy, so 2 individuals may be required to set up certain configurations. If you have any questions, please call and we will guide you through the process.
Q. What kind of a warranty comes with your product?
A. We give a standard 1 year guarantee against defects and workmanship. Generally speaking, if a problem is going to arise, it will occur within this time frame.
Q. What if something happens after one year?
A. If a problem occurs which is not due to normal wear and tear, please contact us. We will do our best to remedy your situation. With reasonable care, our products will provide a lifetime of service.
Q. How does the order process work?
A. The process is as follows:
- Decide on a design that best suits your needs and budget. (we will help you with this)
- Price out your system and generate an order. For our commercial customers, Architects and Interior Designers, that involves issuing a purchase order and providing a resale certificate. For residential customers, we will generate an invoice that must be signed electronically or manually and returned to us.
- A 60% deposit must accompany the signed purchase order / invoice. Once that is received, your order is placed in our production que. At that point, you will receive a good faith estimate for a completion date. Progress updates will be issued at various points in the process.
- Once the order is complete, photo’s will be taken of the finished product and sent to our customer. At that point, the balance of the invoice plus shipping cost is due.
- With the balance payed, the system will be packaged and made ready to ship.
- When the freight is picked up, we will receive a confirmation number and tracking information. That information will be sent to our customer. We will help track the order to make sure it arrives in a timely fashion.
- We will call to make sure your installation was successful!
Q. Is freight included in the price?
A. No. There are many variables in shipping that effect cost, so freight is quoted based on weight, distance and type of service. We can determine this at the time an invoice is issued or add it on at the end.
Q. I have questions or I am ready to place an order. What do I do?
A. Call us at: 715-955-4836 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org